Racing Help for WOS

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing Help for WOS
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:50:22 -0600
Hi
I have a bike guy coming to World of Speed for the first time.  He is a one
man crew, and is hoping to get someone to help him out with driving his tow
vehicle and such.
He is running a Harley Davidson V-Rod with a Turbocharger, and ran well
despite a wet track at the BUB event.
If any of you who plan to attend WOS would enjoy being on the inside of a
racing operation, please contact me off list, and I'll get you hooked up.
email me at dan@saltflats.com
Thanks

Dan Wright

It's amazing what you can do if you don't know it can't be done.