cc/mph.../ WOS prep

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, <BWANA343@aol.com>
Subject: cc/mph.../ WOS prep
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:38:43 -0500
Now wait a minute TOM.... was that YOU saying you were faster ..... to
funny..... okay here's what you have to work with.... 299.3 cubic inches and
a record of 246.555mph...  2003

Unless your going to be greedy and do this year... which was 358cu in and
253mph... ( I know I didn't set a record but maybe for the sake of bench
racing you can allow me to have it...)  2004 so far

and your sniveling bout wheels.... Tom my Motor isn't even here yet....  We
lost those two pistons and Ted has busted his butt to make it all better....
TODAY i'm supposed to get it... if I don't we won't be going...( I've been
assured it's on the way this morning )

Keith( all of this said strickly tongue in cheek of course )