RE: cc/mph.../ WOS prep

To: "'Dave Dahlgren'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: RE: cc/mph.../ WOS prep
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 06:49:58 -0700
Just got back from the Bub meet had a blast the salt was very wet so speeds
were down.
I ran my 2.1 cc pocket bike to a blistering 22mph in the mucky salt. Derek
Mcleash found a huge loop hole in the rules that allowed him to tow his
streamliner to whatever speed he wanted to and release it just before going
through the timing traps so he took top mph per cc at 58 mph with a 2.5 cc
engine