Re: cc/mph.../ WOS prep

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: cc/mph.../ WOS prep
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:19:38 -0500
No Tom we just believe in GOD....

( and if I was you I'd have compared this years efforts in a heart beat....
LOL... your still running a D motor aren't you? )

As for bullets.... looks like I've ducted as many as I had to..... no more
two way ranges for me...

Okay my tires from the same John just showed up... and the motor is uncrated
and in the back of my truck....  My Wheels just got back from the Wheel
Wizard in Atlanta... ( having them checked and straightened )

Now to go home and find out how well I did this last week getting things
ready for today...

Keith