Re: Sam Wheeler at Bub Meet

To: jon@infodestruction.com, saltracer@servusa.com
Subject: Re: Sam Wheeler at Bub Meet
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:49:52 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/2004 12:55:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jon@infodestruction.com writes:

> Did we feel the need to run for FIM records?  Nah, not really -- the
> SCTA/USFRA/ECTA get our membership dues.  But at least we saw the FIM
> trying to make the racing at Bub's fun and fair, and that's more than I
> had expected from past stories I've heard about them.  Thanks, George.

I feel FIM-A are great, in that they don't have to many rules. It remains a
good way to get a world record. As evidenced by Mannings composite liner. A
certificate can be important! You can still lay claim to a SCTA world record,
and
some people will, and won't agree! Jack