Salt Report

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Salt Report
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:22:33 -0600
Hi
I drove the USFRA timing van and wiring trailer to Bonneville
yesterday.  After I had dropped it at the end of the pavement, I had an
opportunity to ride out the BUB course and back on the Speedweek long
course.  I saw no standing water anywhere, and lots of fresh salt crystal
growth.  It looks like the weather has dried up the water that was there
nicely.  The weather forcast is for clear weather between now and the start
of inspection thursday , with temps in the low 80's.  Looks like World of
Speed will have good conditions for Fridays start.
hope to see you there.

Dan Wright

It's amazing what you can do if you don't know it can't be done.