fuel

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:43:07 -0400
I'll be at Maxton next weekend to race and in the latest newsletter it
said we get our fuel in 5 gallon containers. Do we line up with our cars
like last year or just line up with our gas cans? and then after filling
the cars go to tech if we are running nitrous or fuel to verify what is
in our tanks? Just want to do it right. Darrin I'll be at the track by
early Friday afternoon-I'll help with whatever needs doing too.

                           Scott