Re: Verlin Marshall

To: Katie Cortez <drylakercr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Verlin Marshall
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 08:34:13 -0700
Katie,

Thanks for the info..Verlin was a true competitor and a good friend.
Marshall & Thayer,  Verlin Marshall & Al Thayer, was one of my favorite
teams, now they are both gone from sight, but not from memory. It was
good to have been associated with them. The sportsmanship and
determination that they displayed was encouragement to many. Most of the
time, the Crosley's performance wasn't exceptional, but it was
respectable, it was always there competing. After all that is what we
are about...competition!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC