RE: What's going on out there?

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: What's going on out there?
From: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:23:27 -0700
El Mirage is this weekend....God willing and the creek don't rise.
I'm really itchin' to get out there, I didn't get to Speedweek, Sept meet
rained out, I need a speed fix, like, really soon......Oh did I mention I've
made a few changes to the truck and haven't been able to try them out? The
guy in Australia who makes cams for my motor finally replied to my 3rd
e-mail, now he wants to know what type of racing I'll be doing? (can you say
DRLA). Mapquesting the directions to World Finals, no, I don't have the
roads/restaurants and gas stations memorized yet. Don't forget to pick up
the Salt-Away......what else, Oh I posted the Gear Grinders Meeting Minutes
for Sept this morning.

http://www.tonerlady.com/geargrinders/

Mike M.