Re: Whats going on out there?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Whats going on out there?
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:42:51 -0400
On Wednesday, September 29, 2004, at 03:52 PM, Keith Turk wrote:

> Okay anyone else run at Maxton or the dry lakes this last week....
> anyone out
> there owe us an update on what happened at speedweek or WOS?
>
> Just curious if we can't get some more reports on what has happened
> and what
> we are doing in the world of Land Speed racing...
>
> Okay I'll admit to being bored to tears right now... LOL...
>
> Keith
About the only news from way up north is that we had a real frost last
night -- had to scrape the windshield this morning, even.  The cars go
to the garage overnight starting tonight.

And - I got the raw video from the on-bike camera that I had at Bub's
and WoS.  After I get it edited down you're welcome to view it and see
mile markers go past every once in a while.  Yup, just as boring as I
thought it'd be, except maybe to someone who's been there.

We're going either to the Maxton Halloween meet -- or to the showing of
Bonneville: Wide Open, in San Francisco on 7 November.  Or maybe both.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)