Re: Rule 3.S question

To: <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Rule 3.S question
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:19:17 -0700
Exactly, a ladder bar is the perfect example: rigidly attached to the rear
housing so that if it digs into the salt it will pole vault the car. However
a 4 link or 4 bar has heim or urethane fitting at both ends so that if it
digs in it lift the car only a bit then drags behind the axle. But I do not
have a belly pan this go 'round either so I have to come up with something
(and I will). Many thanks Tom..

mayf