NO N LSR---WF----Progess????

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NO N LSR---WF----Progess????
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 23:11:46 -0500
Well---the price of progess is getting painful---again I am choosing to stay
home and work on the car instead of going to the salt---man I hate to possibily
miss seeing Burkland run over 450--- I now have the chute tubes mounted and
will start working on the upper skin---I decided tonight what the car will
finally look like---I have run into problems on getting the ECU up an running...

I have cut the header pipes and will have to weld them and put egt pipes on
them---this thing is begining to look "STRANGE"---ie it now has alot of skin
and nearly all of the "STUFF" is in the frame

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211