RE: Bonneville: Wide Open time/date

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Bonneville: Wide Open time/date
From: dpitts@telusplanet.net
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 07:55:17 -0600
Neil;

I emailed Steve Davy, one of the two addresses on the bonnevillewideopen.com
web site. He wrote back that he was waiting to see what kind of intrest there
was before they make a batch to sell. He said he would email me when they were
available. If we all let him know we wanted a copy maybe it would be available
sooner than later.

When I hear more I'll let you know.

Darrell in Alberta.
z49 racing

> Benn;
>
> Will this eventually be available on a DVD? It looks like an interesting
> film; maybe I'll put it on my film library shelf next to Steve McQueen's
> "Le Mans".
>
> BTW, in you accident reconstruction work did you ever run across a guy
> named Bob Peckham in Southern CA?
>
> Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ

feature a variety of participants during and prior to last