RE: Bonneville: Wide Open time/date

To: dpitts@telusplanet.net
Subject: RE: Bonneville: Wide Open time/date
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 03:55:59 +0000
DARRELL;  COUNT ME IN....           TELL'EM SO WOULDYA PLEASE ?     THANKS,

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Modersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Barbeques Vaporized,
Political Analyst, Killer minibikes, Babes Oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
Races promoted, Bears Neutered, Certified USDA Beer Tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues,..

                                              -and Slide Jobs fully
appreciated for the FINE art that they are.

A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have
sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any
who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.

     -George Washington