Re: head restraint systems?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: head restraint systems?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:20:46 -0600
If you want to find out from another salt racer, Carl Olson, an engine
builder who has been with the Roy Fjastad cars, works for NHRA.  I'd contact
Roy at Full-Bore race products if you can't contact Carl any other way.  The
entries have been listed as Fjastad, Olson, Maris in previous years.  I
didn't see Carl on the salt this year but that  doesn't mean he wasn't
there.  Graham Light has been in charge of another competition area at NHRA
and has spent time on the salt as well.  NHRA.com is the web address and you
could probably get information there for a start.

Wes