Re: Another Hemi...

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Another Hemi...
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:02:02 -0700
If anyone thinks this is a pretty good deal, I have a .060 over 392 with JE
pistons (10:1) Howard's rods, Gotelli girdle, Crane roller cam, 354 heads
with O'size stainless valves, Hilborn injection with moon cover and pump
drive and pump, Mallory duel point, aluminum flywheel with Pontiac ring
gear, (allows the use of SBC blow shield and starter), Chrome valve covers
and breathers. Very low mileage. $4000. For a few grand more I'll throw in
another injected '92 with cover and Mallory and Jahns pistons, more chrome
valve covers, never run after being built by Ted Gotelli years ago. Also a
couple 331s and rings and bearings and lifters and timing chain and all to
assemble one. And an unfinished destroker crank (55 Pontiac) to make a 331 a
300 inch motor. FOB my house. Also a heard of 392 heads and another cam and
some Smith Bros. push rods.  R. Fox