Propane Flame throwers???

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Propane Flame throwers???
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:43:29 -0500
Okay this has nothing to do with nothing... but one of my buddy's kids has
been hanging around my shop on Sundays....   he's build himself a little rat
rod and it's well.... it's a rat rod... and he and his dad built it so it's
very cool.... low buck... okay it's dirt cheap... but the kid is very nice...
cleans up after himself and has been known to throw his hands into whatever
I'm doing at the time....

Now to the problem.... he comes by last weekend with this thing.. ( I won't
use the word car even loosely ).. and he's installed a couple of spark plugs
in the exhaust.... and a coil... his switch set up doesn't work well... so I
hook it up to the tach wire and wahlaaaa... instant great spark... only it's
flames are well woozy... they just don't have any real merit... ( neither does
the car...but you know the deal...)   End up talking to Freibuger during the
week and mention the deal... and he says there is a way to hook up Propane to
enhance the flame propagation.....  anyone here know how to hook this stuff
up....

Keith ( Life is good...working to hard again.. but I seem to be happiest that
way )