Re: stock sports GT class question CLOSED THREAD

To: J D Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: stock sports GT class question CLOSED THREAD
From: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 02:44:45 -0700 (PDT)
I have a book. It's at home. I'm out of town and was trying to put some
thoughts together and I couldn't remember if I could or could not put those
heavy bumpers in the trash. It was a multiple choice (yes, no, or maybe)
question.

Thank you all very much for replying. I'll be reunited with my book today. I'm
having it brought to the airport.

Bob