Re: stock sports GT class question

To: "J D Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: stock sports GT class question
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 04:48:31 -0500
What I know that you didn't is that he has a rule book.... Bob is at his
house in Mexico for the winter .... and his rule book got left in Michigan
which in my estimation makes him a lot more comfortable then someone who
stays in Michigan for the winter. ( Jon, Nancy .... think Suit Case )

Bob's an interesting character.... he's got a couple of cars going together
for the salt.... and a few odd motor combinations...  I'm glad to help him
out... That's why we started this list...

Keith ( by the way... he used to import tequila for a living... come on this
fella can't be all Bad... LOL )