Ron Christensen's reports on the movie

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ron Christensen's reports on the movie
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:54:14 -0400
If you haven't received the reports Ron has posted to some of us on the
filming of the Burt Monro movie at the Salt during the past few weeks,
get in touch with him (or I can forward them to any that want to see
'em).  The first email shows some of the area, vehicles, and people
while the film was being shot -- and now he's sent along more showing
the devastation caused by the onset of wind and water the day after the
shooting ended.  If you thought it was bad at SpeedWeek this year --
take a look at the mess when there's 7" of water all over out there.

There are 8-12 or so photos in each of the three emails, so they might
take a while for you to download.

Send me a response if you would like to see them.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)