Re: Sema Show / Hot Rod

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sema Show / Hot Rod
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 04:30:00 -0600
He did that for speedweek... I was very humbled by it....  couldn't believe
he left it on the car....

Taking it to the Sema show was kind of ... over the top for me.... it's been
a great year in our life... and David has added a bunch to that by doing
some very small things to him that equate to huge deals to those around
me...  One of the folks who really did help make this happen is Bruce Hall
... he painted both the cars and did some magic on the hood in one very long
day....  While David was out here we went to dinner  at Bruce's house and he
shot some pic's of Bruce's Rat rod...  Course David said he'd try to find a
place for it somewhere..... which was last months issue of Hot Rod on a Full
page...(project garage Nov issue )  Needless to say Bruce was tickled ....
getting paint work done in the future won't be much of an issue.. ( thank
you Dave )

I still can't believe he got that thing up to 244mph... amazing number for
the Camaro...  Guess we can't call it a girly car any more.... not with him
getting in the 2 club and all...  very fun project..

Keith ( he left a bunch on the table too.... so you will see it again )