Re: SCTA email address?

To: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: SCTA email address?
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:35:39 -0500
Okay, I guess that some are getting through -- Joanne Carlson just
called to say that she's been hearing that the inbound email is having
some difficulties getting there -- she didn't get mine from me, but
mine that was forwarded by Mike Meierle did get there.  There MIGHT be
a problem with Penny at "sales@scta-bni.org", but that's another story.

Whatever, problem resolved, and thanks to all for the quick responses.

2" of snow overnight here in the Great White North. . .

Jon