Bonneville: Wide Open Wins Audience Award!

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bonneville: Wide Open Wins Audience Award!
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:48:54 -0800
Woo-hoo!  Our film Bonneville: Wide Open was the only one that had a
standing-room-only crowd at the California Independent Film Festival, of all
the films I saw at various festival venues over the weekend.   So I should not
have been surprised when the ballots were counted that our effort garnered the
Audience Award.   Thanks so much to all those who attended; not only were
Steve and I gratified by your presence, but you substantially helped the Ca
Indie Fest financially (and no, we don't get a cut of the gate).
And thanks, Katie, for your kind words about the film.
While there are many, many people, team members, and organizations who helped
our effort, I want to especially thank the following and their team members:
Jack Costella, Bob Lindstrom, Jon and Nancy Wennerberg, Gary Hartsock, and the
SCTA.  Thanks all!
Benn Karne
www.bonnevillewideopen.com