Re: Bonneville: Wide Open Wins Audience Award!

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville: Wide Open Wins Audience Award!
From: Mike Siewert <mdsiewer@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 12:38:48 -0700
Congratulations!

I regularly take in the Banff Festival of Mountian Films and the
Audience Award film is always outstanding.  By this I mean that I
expect you've produced an outstanding film, and not stacked the ballot
box.

Does the California Independent Film Festival tour? I know the Banff
festival does travel, usually with the award winners and a few special
films. If the California Festival tours maybe more of us will have a
chance to see your work on a big screen.

mike

--
Michael D. Siewert
Department of Chemistry, University of Calgary