Babs, Seatbelts, etc.

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Babs, Seatbelts, etc.
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:00:57 EST
Here, Here, Chris...I'm glad someone else noticed! I get seriously P-O'd at
the car/bike shows on Speed/Discovery,etc with all the macho now-celebrity
types  that are too manly to wear restraints or helmets. Jesse James is on the
top of  my list, a real peachy role model, not to mention last year's Indy pace
car  driver celeb, sans belts or helmet at 100mph plus on national TV. Maybe
the  focus should come off Janet Jackson and get on these guys. Then again,
maybe the  cable channels don't get the same scrutiny as the networks?
Personally, my brain bucket saved my life at least once, and the majority  of
fatalities are prevented by staying in the vehicle.
End of my RANT..who's next?
Bob, needs restraint, Wanner