The whole traction control issue

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: The whole traction control issue
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:08:46 -0600
Guys we have beat this up so many times in the past... it isn't going to do us
a bunch of good to do it again here.... Jon Amo has got a place for you to
vote and voice your opinion as part of the land speed racing community ( see
the message board on www.landracing.com).... this isn't a very scientific
vote... but John Romero has at least given us a place to have our vote
taken...

Nothing is going to happen as a result of your vote... the board has already
decided the issue... but maybe by continuing to bring it up they might have
another look at it one day or at least re-think their position next year, who
knows.

Keith ( besides I'm really curious what our vote would actually be )