Re: The whole traction control issue

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: The whole traction control issue
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 05:50:18 -0600
I didn't send my reply to the list only Jon... so here it is again...

Traction control or any other issue your interested in is wide open.... I
was only trying to get folks to check out www.landracing.com and the poll
that is currently being taken on his message board...

Feel free to have at the discussion.... didn't mean to hamper anything
there...