Re: Tony Nancy Story

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tony Nancy Story
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:31:36 -0500
Doug, thanks for a great story!  That Italmeccanica blower was
apparently the same maker as the S.CO.T. blower.  It seems a lot were
made, in more than one size, and many survive today, much sought-after
by nostalgic street-rodders.  My friend Ron San Giovanni of Connecticut
has one on his Ardun/'32 Ford roadster.  I had a ride in the car
recently and does it go!!  Ron and his car are a major feature story in
the January "Street Rodder" magazine, which is on newstands now.  Bill