Re: Tony Nancy Story

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tony Nancy Story
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:45:08 EST
In a message dated 11/18/2004 8:33:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ardunbill@webtv.net writes:

> Doug, thanks for a great story!  That Italmeccanica blower was
> apparently the same maker as the S.CO.T. blower.  It seems a lot were
> made, in more than one size, and many survive today, much sought-after
> by nostalgic street-rodders.  My friend Ron San Giovanni of Connecticut
> has one on his Ardun/'32 Ford roadster.  I had a ride in the car
> recently and does it go!!  Ron and his car are a major feature story in
> the January "Street Rodder" magazine, which is on newstands now.  Bill

That blower that is on the restored flathead powered 22Jr. sat on my flea
market table at Hershey. I believe it went throught Jerry Duncan to Ronnie then
onto the restored car. Kind of neat that Sparkes who built the original motor
built the one in the restored car. Tony of course did the reupholstery. Ronnies
Roadster that is in this months Street Rodder is the only Ardun powered car
I've ever riden "at speed", Mike Harts three window was the first.  Bob in
connecticut