RE: Slip Meter, Etc.. for Traction Assist

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Slip Meter, Etc.. for Traction Assist
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:52:42 -0600
Mayf;

Back in my high school days, our German- American Radio Club had monthly
meetings in a Frankfurt restaurant and at the end of the business
portion there was a technical presentation on some electronic subject.
One fellow, a Tec Rep from Philco, often gave an interesting talk about
some circuit or other. He always started off by drawing his circuit
diagram and then announcing to the audience, tongue in cheek, "This
circuit will not work without Philco tubes!"

In the same vein, I'll claim that "your circuit won't work without TI
amplifiers".  : )

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ