Re: Slip Meter, Etc.. for Traction Assist

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Slip Meter, Etc.. for Traction Assist
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:24:58 -0800
Actually what you need is a IBM main frame.
If you have a Mac G-5 you have it on a chip.

Anyway, thanks Neil for a good laugh.

mayf,
Simple and easy to calibrate to different tire sizes...
4 or 5 indicators that can be placed in a tiny space -- line of sight..
Maybe two models -- adjustable indicators & fixed..?
Shouldn't be difficult for someone who knows what they are
doing. (I don't!!)

I'd like to hear more about this SAFETY device. I believe something like
this
would have saved Hammond from a bad ride.

I'll be quiet now,
Bryan