"Bonneville Wide Open" DVD

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Bonneville Wide Open" DVD
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:45:40 -0500
I have to endorse what was said recently about this new documentary DVD
that features Jack Costella, Rich Fox and Jon and Nancy Wennerberg from
this list!

The sound and camera work are professional quality.  This is the first
DVD I ever saw(we just got the player at home) and the picture quality
is amazing.  Seems just as good as the big screen in a theatre to me.

What you have here is real people, taking equipment out to run it at
Bonneville, and you see just how it is.  Minus the hype and BS that
often creeps into speed shows made for commercial tv.  The real tension
of running serious speed trials is shown, and you understand it, and why
it is there.

The DVD is $25 including shipping and can be accessed at
bonnevillewideopen.com  .  BH