RE: Wheel Slip/Spin Meter

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wheel Slip/Spin Meter
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:52:16 -0600
Mayf;

The $600 price for those government toilet seats probably just about
covered the cost of that vendor's government- required paperwork.

One of the many, many, legal documents that are required of government
contractors is a document stating that they have not employed any prison
labor in the manufacture of the product, and it must be signed by an
officer of the corporation. No kidding!

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ