Re: Autograph hound

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>, W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Autograph hound
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:37:49 -0700
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date:  Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:46:05 -0700

>Tom,
>
>Happy Birthday last Saturday!  At 50 you're just a punk kid for most of the
>crew on this list.  That snow you are worried about won't bother you ...
>you're the pro remember?
>
>About autographs, and Keith's in particular... when Dave F. was telling me
>at SEMA about which issues of HRM would contain what, he didn't seem to want
>to talk much about Keith.  Do you really think an autographed copy will be
>worth that much in five years?  Should I buy two and have him autograph both
>of them?
>
>Wes;

Ah yes ,its that purified, natural spring ,Magna water that keeps my youthful
appearance.
Not to mention regular changes of our sediment filter! I've reserved a
workbench space for the HRM centerfold of the Speedweek 244mph KT firstborn.
Regarding autographs,I spose a diet coke can impression will do.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah

SISNA...more service, less money.
http://www.sisna.com/exclusive/