Re: Autograph hound

To: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>,
Subject: Re: Autograph hound
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:46:05 -0700
Tom,

Happy Birthday last Saturday!  At 50 you're just a punk kid for most of the
crew on this list.  That snow you are worried about won't bother you ...
you're the pro remember?

About autographs, and Keith's in particular... when Dave F. was telling me
at SEMA about which issues of HRM would contain what, he didn't seem to want
to talk much about Keith.  Do you really think an autographed copy will be
worth that much in five years?  Should I buy two and have him autograph both
of them?

Wes