Re: Second Thoughts on First Car

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Second Thoughts on First Car
From: "piggy" <piggy@accessatc.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:10:08 -0500
 I wonder iffn
ya'll can remember a later car say the third one with as much detail, LOL...

mayf, out in pahrump

my third car ? why do ya wanna make me strain my brain so much ?
but i do vividly remember it .............. 1961 buick electra convert with
the wildcat 445 engine , baby blue with white top . purchased froma sailor
in san deigo ( i was a sailor also ) in 1966 , me and my then room mate jim
put many many miles on that car with no less than 3 coast to coast trips and
a memorable ride down rt66 in 1968 . i later put that engine in a 49 ford
club coupe after the car was totaled in an accident . that ford coupe would
fly till it got to about 110 mph then it was all done , threw a rod in it
and sold it to a buddy.
want to know about all the 55 chevys i have owned ? a dozen or so lol
65 chevelle ss ?
buick turbo regal ?
currently have a 49 int kb1 truck ( in pieces ) and a 61 int scout 4x4

don

---