Re: GT Rules

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: GT Rules
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:38:38 -0800
Doug; The current rule book (2004) page 66. Third paragraph, second
sentence, "Engine swaps are permitted, as long as they are of the same
manufacturer ( e.g. Ford into Ford, Porsche into Porsche, etc.). I believe
the same rule applies for Production Pickup. I have been told a Packard
engine, since they were installed in '56 Studebaker Golden Hawks, in a '52
Studebaker pickup would be legal for Pro' Pickup.  Rich Fox