Re: What's in your crankcase?

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: What's in your crankcase?
From: "Joe & Lynne Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:46:20 -0500
    Back in the late 1950s, I used two synthetic engine lubricants, one was
a clear liquid that was made by Prestone and the other was purple but I
don't remember the manufacturer was. Is todays Royal Purple the same
synthetic oil?

Guess I haven't been paying attention, being a long-time Mobil 1 user.

Lance