RE: "old" car photos

To: "Michael DeCarufel" <dogsherpa@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: "old" car photos
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:03:35 -0600
Mike;

Thanks for the photos of the LSR car that your Dad worked on-- way cool.

BTW, do you know a fellow who lives on Bainbridge Island named Keith
Jefferts? He's a retired physicist from Bell Labs. He owned a 300SL
gull- wing Mercedes and was a Navy fighter pilot (F-8 Crusaders).

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ