Re: Non LSR-NASCAR Question

To: v4gr@rcn.com, jkamo@rushmore.com
Subject: Re: Non LSR-NASCAR Question
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:10:47 +0000
" I see alot of smiling faces at those races on tv, lots of smiling faces
wearing their Nascar stuff,it makes alot of folks very happy........that is
a GOOD thing in life................"

Joe :)

         - I AGREE Joe,..

But golly fellas  I was only 'funnin' ya.  HONEST.

My comment was 'tongue in cheek' -meaning;  "I don't care 'cause they dont
interest me in the least."

You see, Once upon a time when NASCAR meant STOCK cars, wayback in 1964, I
held a NASCAR mechanics license which you hadda have to get in the pitsand
I was on a pit crew...

Back when it was good.

Now ?  Bah!           It's all farce.     Smoke N' Mirrors.       ALL
manipulated to "maximize" profit.

It ain't  'SPORT' no mo'

Gimme LSR anytime.  -Hopefully WITHOUT ever seeing 'major sponsor'  BIG
BUCKS

Big bucks corrupts.

Don't 'believe me ?  Just look at the U.S. Gummint.   :- (

   HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL...  -and a better year, next.

              Cheers,.. -it's your pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

         Forever leading the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                  Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willing
Women