RE: A turn of a phrase...

To: drmayf@teknett.com
Subject: RE: A turn of a phrase...
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:55:08 +0000
Hi  Mayf,

Sounds to this chile, that that boy ( and perhaps his dad) -NEED- to go to
the salt with you as the 'O-FISHEL' 'tour director' this very next season.
   :- )

What do the rest of you " LSR types"  think ?

Hey  ?

How about it as a 'topic for Christmas day ?      Yeah ?     Why not ?

                       We'll call it "Take a boy Racin' "

       MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, MAY GOD BLESS,...

                    Cheers,.. -it's your pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leading the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                      Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin' Women

Dog training, Modersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races,
Killer Minibikes, Babes Oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Bears Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, Political Analyst, Wheel stands enjoyed,

-and  "Slide Jobs"  fully appreciated for the -FINE- art that they are.