Re: A turn of a phrase...

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A turn of a phrase...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:30:44 -0800
I don't know about this particular kid going because he live out in Nebraska
somwwhere and that is a tad off the route I take. However, the idea is
sound. Why not take a youngster with you to each and every race to infuse
new enthusiam into the activity and sport? We ain't getting any  younger you
know...

mayf, off planet in PAhrump...