Re: Attn:Skip Higginbotham

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Attn:Skip Higginbotham
From: Skip Higginbotham <Saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:16:57 -0800
In the late 50's we  (dad and I) ran the 29 (1st tilt-body that I know of) and
held the1320 record and got on the cover of Drag News with it. Then later got a
Scotty Fenn dragster frame and a 27 T body and ran that for a couple of years.
 Which photo did you mean when you talked about channelling? The 29 wasn't.
Between them and a A coupe with a T-bird in it, we had over 130 wins. This is
the only photo that I have that has dad in it and I just gave him a refurbed
trophy from San Luis Obispo for Christmas. What a coincidence! I will  send him
the pictures immediately.
Thanks so much Doug.....this means a lot. Even more since most of the photo
records of our drag racing were destroyed in a house fire about 10 years ago.