RE: 1928-29 Ford Roadster bodies in LSR

To: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>, <land-speed-digest@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 1928-29 Ford Roadster bodies in LSR
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:28:00 -0500

I had always hoped that the LSR venue would allow me to think outside the
box as far as possible as the rules while comprehensive are shorter than
some other organizations.. At east there are no mandated minimum weights and
restrictor sizes.. how about we just flip the ring and pinion so you have 4
speeds reverse and rear wheel steering.. turn the seat and cage around the
other way if you would rather look where you are going rather than where you
have been and job done..
Dave