Re: streamliner

To: Pork Pie <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: streamliner
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:49:27 -0800
List,

I am sure that I saw Bob Herda's Streamliner in Harrah's Museum in the
late '70s. This car was a beautiful, well engineered car, but had no
drain holes in the belly pan. Although it was suggested that he put the
holes in the pan, he didn't want to compromise the aerodynamics. If he
had, he would likely be alive today. It pays to listen to the tech
people whether you may agree with their views or not. Often their
information is from experiences we are not yet aware of.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC