Re: streamliner

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, "list answer" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: streamliner
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 03 Jan 2005 17:11 GMT
Jack,

I knew that Dennis Varni was the leading head in this group but there was a big
confusion  around this car - Bob's widow was still interest to destroy the car
- Stan Goldstein - the former manager of Craig Breedlove, kept the car for
years on a place to protect them from destroying - he was not the owner. He
showed me the car when there was the request coming to restore him - which was
around 1996/97. He asked me for picture material to get them back to the
original shape, I also contact Ugo Fadini for some information.
But than it was quite for a while and my last information from 2000/2001 was
that the project is still on ice.

I was not interest to tell some names, due to this that I was not sure that the
old fight from Bob's widow was over - had no interest to bring people like Stan
or Dennis into trouble.

Thanks that you correct the information which I got. Did you know where the car
is now on display?

We will see us at the salt, meanwhile wait for my article in the Fast Facts.

See ya

Pork Pie