Pocket Digital Assistant? - "sorta LSR"

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pocket Digital Assistant? - "sorta LSR"
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:31:03 -0500
Valentine's Day is coming, and I'm hinting for a PDA from Nancy.  But
I've never had one -- anybody care to make some recommendations?

I will not use it for music, don't need a camera, probably will never
use wireless Bluetooth, & I have a fine cellphone already, etc etc etc.

All I want is an electronic spiral notebook, plus some pretty simple
extras.  I'd like it if it had a calculator so I could enter fuel
fill-ups and mileage and figure economy, and maybe other
vehicle-related data.  Other than that -- all I want is that simple
spiral notebook, mostly.  Anybody got some help here?

Snowing like a bandit and -5F outside.  Not a mosquito in sight!!  Life
is good.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan