Re: Pocket Digital Assistant? - "sorta LSR"

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pocket Digital Assistant? - "sorta LSR"
From: Stephen Doherty <f10ab1b9865@dslextreme.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:16:45 -0800
I did the separate PDA - cell phone bit, then said phooey,
why carry two lumps.  I had a Kyocera Palm OS Phone, worked
great, but now I have the Samsung i700 Pocket PC Phone, works
great.  I have no real preference one way or the other between
Palm OS and Pocket PC, it's your choice.

I do love the GPS add-on I bought for the Samsung.  Works with
the map software I bought from Mapopolis.  Now I have a GPS
navigation system I can use in any car.

See http://www.pharosgps.com/ and http://www.mapopolis.com/

SFD