GT Class rules clarification

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT Class rules clarification
From: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:31:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I need some rules clarification.

Seats. Obviously the original seats cannot be used. A racing seat is required.
Not a problem, however, nothing is said about the passenger seat, if it is even
required. If I put a proper cage in, how do I fit the passenger seat in the
car???

Interior: The rules say I can't strip the interior out. Okay, fine. Hoever,
I've been told I can strip the carpeting out. The whole area behind the seat is
carpeting too. If I replace the the door panels with aluminum there ill be no
original interior left.

Convertible top: Isn'yt addressed in rules, or I can't find it. Can it be
removed, frame and all?

Thanks in advance

Bob Denton