Re: SCTA etc

To: "M Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: SCTA etc
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:02:13 -0600
Malcolm that's where we got to last time as I recall... that we needed a
seperate organization that was simply the holder of the overall WORLD
records.... this would assimiluate all the record books and hold the records
for everyone ... someone that was responsive to the needs of the racers...

Who that is, isn't as important as how good they are at doing the job of
recognizing the differences in the records...

Currently the following sanctioning bodies use the SCTA rule book as a base
USFRA
SCTA/BNI
DRLA
Texas
Maxton
El Mirage/Muroc ( thinking of it as it's own venue )

So to me that's the basis for the start of a set of world records... if we
took in the FIA records as well.... and the old LSR records... we would have
a fairly complete set.

Keith